Situated in the San Joaquin Valley and near the cities of Parklawn, Bystrom, Shackelford, Airport, and Bret Harte, the city of Ceres is one of the most agriculturally diverse areas in the Central Valley, California. The city got its name from “Ceres”, the Roman goddess of agriculture. Ceres is also known as the home of the Bronco Wine Company, the makers of the “Two-Buck Chuck.”
Jobs and Economy
Generating employment for its residents are companies engaged in various industries such as:
- Retail trade
- Transportation and warehousing
- Administrative and support and waste management services
- Wholesale trade
- Accommodation and food services
Residents work in:
- Production occupations
- Sales and related jobs
- Material moving jobs
- Construction and extraction jobs, and in
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations
Dog Bite Injuries
The Center for Disease Control maintains that approximately 4 million people in the United States suffer injuries from dog bites every year, and Ceres is no exception to these attacks. The vast majority of the injured victims are children.
Injuries resulting from dog attacks or dog bites can be catastrophic, often requiring multiple surgeries and extensive treatment and hospitalization for victims to completely recover. Depending on the severity of the attack, the injured party may suffer deep lacerations in various parts of the body, broken limbs, disfigurement, and other critical injuries.
Vicious attacks can also cause emotional trauma to the victims and their families who may have witnessed the attack on their loved ones.
In California, dog owners are generally responsible for dog bite injuries inflicted by their pets. If you or a loved one is injured in a dog attack, the first thing to do is seek medical treatment immediately. Once you have secured your medical needs, it’s important to consult an experienced dog bite attorney in your area about any potential claim for your injuries.
Your attorney will evaluate your situation, determine any fault on the part of the dog owner, and provide valuable advice on your legal options. If appropriate, your lawyer can also represent you in any action against the responsible dog owner and obtain the full value of civil damages that you legally deserve.
In Ceres and other parts of Central Valley, California and Stanislaus County, the law firm of Triebsch & Frampton APC has over 140 years of combined experience in personal injury cases such as dog bites. We work very hard to protect your rights and obtain the most favorable results in your situation. We welcome your call at (209) 667-2300 to arrange for a free consultation with one of our attorneys.
Directions to Triebsch & Frampton, APC, North Palm Street, Turlock, CA 95381 from Ceres, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 14 min
Total Est. Distance: 9.9 mi
- Get on CA-99 S from N Central Ave
- Head west on E Whitmore Ave toward N Central Ave
- Turn right onto N Central Ave
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Herndon Rd
- Continue onto N Central Ave
- Turn left onto El Camino Ave
- Turn right to merge onto CA-99 S toward Los Angeles
- Follow CA-99 S to Fulkerth Rd in Turlock. Take exit 214 from CA-99 S
- Merge onto CA-99 S
- Take exit 214 for Fulkerth Rd
- Continue on Fulkerth Rd. Take N Golden State Blvd to N Palm St
- Use any lane to turn left onto Fulkerth Rd
- Turn right onto N Golden State Blvd
- Turn left onto W Canal Dr
- Turn right onto N Palm St
- Destination will be on the right
Call us today (209) 330-8077
We are located at:
Triebsch & Frampton, APC,
300 North Palm Street, Turlock, CA 95381