James Anderson graduated from Arizona State University, in Tempe, Arizona, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. He went on to earn his law degree from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, where he graduated fifth in his class, With Great Distinction, and Order of the Coif.
While at McGeorge, James completed a judicial externship at the California Court of Appeal, Third Appellate District, in Sacramento. From 2011 to 2012, James was a staff writer for the Pacific McGeorge Global Business & Development Law Journal, where his comment article was published in 2013.
- Triebsch & Frampton, APC., Turlock, CA, January 2015 – Present
Personal Injury and Employment litigation. Also, counsels and defends employers in all manner of labor disputes.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, CA, Juris Doctor, 2013.
- Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, Bachelor of Arts – Psychology, 2003.
- Admitted to California State Bar 2014.
- U.S.D.C. Eastern District of California 2015.
“WTO Appellate Body Upholds U.S. Safeguard Measures on Imported Tires from China: Legal Implications and Ramifications to Subsequent Trade Disputes and to Other Trade Industries.” 26 Pacific McGeorge Global Business & Development Law Journal 187 (2013).
“Attention Health Care Employers: Your Blood Pressure Is About to Drop.” CEBblog, 2015.
“Heads Up Employers: New Law Limits Use of E-Verify.” CEBblog, 2015.
“Interns: When and How to Use Them.” CVHRMA website, 2016.
“2016 Employment Law Update.” CVHRMA website, 2016.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- State Bar of California
- Stanislaus County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Central Valley HR Management Association (CVHRMA): VP of Legislative Affairs and Public Relations
- Boy Scouts of America: Assistant Scoutmaster
- Turlock Rotary Club: Director of Membership
- Turlock National Little League: Team Manager of 50/70 Baseball League
James is a PADI certified Divemaster, and he enjoys snowboarding, wakeboarding and backpacking.